About Fortress Power
Headquartered in Pennsylvania, Fortress Power is a leading global designer and manufacturer of Lithium Iron (LFP) battery energy storage systems for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. The Company has operations across North America, the Caribbean, Central America, and Asia. In addition to its award-winning local live technical support, Fortress Power has partnered with industry leading lending institutions to help make investment in solar and storage as easy as possible. Fortress Power products use the latest cell technology that provides higher efficiency and a longer life span than other systems. When looking to choosing the right solar battery, you want to look at the battery chemistry, depth of discharge (DoD), life cycles, efficiency, and cost. Fortress Power focuses on safe and long-lasting Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP or Life04) technology, which is designed to last 15+ years.
Fortress Power Products
The EVault MAX18.5
The newest innovative Lithium Iron Phosphate battery from Fortress Power is the eVault Max 18.5 kWh. An all-in-one solution for your residential and commercial needs. Scalable up to 370kWh with a serviceable top cover access to make installation of this battery simple and worry free. The eVault Max is AC/DC coupled to solar arrays and works for many applications that require solar storage, including Off-Grid, Back Up power, self-supply and Peak Charge Reduction just to name a few.
The Built-In Smart and Reliable Relay-Based Battery Management System integrates multilevel safety concepts for excellent performance
- Overcharge and Deep Discharge Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Voltage and Temperature Monitoring
- Optimized Internal Structure – Easily Serviceable
- Over-heat protection
- Cell Monitoring and Balancing
- Closed-Loop Communication with Inverters
- Handles More Surge Capacity from Inverters
Fortress Power announces the eFlex 5.4 kWh scalable energy storage battery solution. The unit uses safe and high energy density prismatic Lithium-Iron-Phosphate cells. The battery has a built-in data storage and Wi-Fi for remote monitoring and troubleshooting ability. The smart relay-based Battery Management System (BMS), supports closed-loop communication with various 48V hybrid inverters on the market.
Additionally, the BMS monitors and balances the voltage and temperature of each individual cell to maximize reliability and longevity. It has the highest round trip efficiency in the industry at 98%. This unit has wall mounting functionality and fits well into standard server racks for large systems
- 98% Roundtrip efficiency
- High Durability and Long-Lasting
- Safe Lithium Iron Phosphate Technology (LiFeP04)
- Remote Monitoring
- Cell level Monitoring and Balancing
- Close-loop communication with many hybrid inverters
Adding Fortress Power Energy Storage to your solar PV systems enables you to maximize the use of your clean solar energy by storing excess solar for use at night.
- Provide power during grid outages
- Lower your electrical bill by avoiding having to buy electricity at peak times
- Enjoy a 26% investment tax credit when incorporating with solar
- Increase your independence from the utility grid